Products & Services
At Prairie Aquatics & Exotics we strive to carry species and products that are unique in our market.If you need an answer from an expert come down to the shop and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to consult with you.
- Custom Built Aquariums – Click here for details
- Reptile Salads – Made Fresh Daily! Many greens that we think are helpful to our reptile pets are actually harmful. Things like spinach, kale, and romaine should never be a staple food for your herbivore/ omnivore pets (bearded dragons, tortoises, plated lizards, collard lizards, tegus and many more).
Reptile safe and nutritious greens include dandelion greens, mustard greens, endive, collard greens, and just a little bit of cilantro (for taste).
Small amounts of butternut squash, snap peas and carrots can be grated into the salad also.
These appropriate greens can be found at grocery stores but if you are looking for something more convenient, we sell small and large pre-made reptile salads for your convenience, filled with all of the good stuff! Just chop and feed.
- Aquarium Maintenance Services – Inquire today!
- Water Testing (In Store)
- Consultation – While we are not vets, we have a wealth of knowledge we are happy to share. If you have any questions about the care of your pets feel free to come down to the shop and ask our knowledgeable staff.
- Reptile Boarding – We offer reptile boarding to ensure that your reptile friends are in good hands and receive proper care while you are away. Rates per week are: Low/No Heat $15, Medium Heat $20, High Heat (1 Source) $25, High Heat (2 Sources) $30. PAE Supplied tank additional $20, PAE supplied lights additional $15. For more information give us a call and we can provide you with a quote.
- Feeder Fish
- Aquatic Plants
- Sea Urchins
- Bearded Dragons
- and more!
Everything you need to get your new family member set up for a long healthy life!
- Dried Fish, Coral & Reptile Food
- Frozen foods (Blister Packs, Mice and Rats)
- Dietary Supplements
- Water Test Kits
- Trace Chemicals
- Aquarium Salt
- Base rock
- Driftwood, Peat and other water conditioners
- And much more!